Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Kinship

I love holidays when I'm able to extend them over several days, and this is one we've been able to do that.  Yesterday I took the kids to visit my parents and for lunch at the nephews' restaurant where we visited with my sister Terry and niece Sara.  Bob's brother came to town Thursday and Michelle on Friday.  That night, my sister Amy and her family stopped at the house on their way through town and dined on my meatballs and Aunt Bernice's cookies.  On Christmas Day, Chris, Bob and I ate dinner and watched a movie.  

I'm sad Michelle left today (this is not a very good time of year for me) but am so happy that Greg will be with us for almost 2 more weeks.  Just as the kids and grand kids mean the world to my parents, our kids and parents mean the world to us! 

Happy New Year to all! 

3 comments:

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

Beautiful page!! Happy new year!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a beautiful page!! Love your borders!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anna C said...

Such a pretty layout!