Thursday, March 6, 2014

Winter Day

We usually take a week off in February but circumstances this year gave us a couple days.  Wheeling was our first stop, visiting Oglebay and Wheeling Parks.  Our evening ended with a meal at the eclectic restaurant Later Alligator and a soak in the hot tub.

I love the Mix'd Media Inx.  To prevent it from rubbing off (& messing up my scanner), I spray it with the workable fixatif just after stamping.  

I scanned the back of the Graphic 45 paper, cropped and sized the images for the journaling block and upper left corner embellishment to make them smaller and allow me to type my journaling

Have a wonderful evening!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the grid design and your photos are always so wonderful. I love seeing all the places you visit.

Susanne said...

I like what the stamping and crochet trims add to this page. Wonderful.

Charlotte Brochu said...

You always have such cool techniques! Lovely page!

Rita Barakat said...

Brilliant idea! Love this layout Cindy!

Shona said...

such a beautiful layout and amazing photography.......love that lace :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic design. Simply awesome!

Heather McMahon said...

Very clever Cindy! I l love the way you scanned and shrunk the image.

Dani Cristina said...

Very COOl your photos,wonderful LO...;i love the design and thecniques!