Friday, March 27, 2015

Cold Coke

The signs read Ocean City 347 miles, Hilton Head 636 miles, but Lake Lynn was only 25 miles away.  Exploring, we found these old coke ovens, one with beautiful icicles breaking through the ceiling.  

Thanks to the WVUH administrators for giving me a zoom lens as a retirement gift.  I'll get so much use of it!

March 2015

The 3 patterned sunburst/ flowers were digital elements by Basic Grey "Out of Print".  I added my journaling to one, printed and cut around each.  I folded 2 of the elements before attaching with brads to create 3 dimension to my page.  Love Basic Grey!

6 comments:

Trish said...

What great photos and LO,coke is like coal??...I guess?

Margo said...

I love this LO ! Great retirement gift you got !!! I can imagine you will be using it rather often !
Hugs
Margo

Tracey said...

Great photos.....Very nice layout! I really enjoy looking at all the places you visit through your layouts!

scrapbookertink said...

Catching up on your blog love how your layouts always tell a story, great gift I'm sure it will be well used take care x

Shona said...

what fabulous photos...so awesome

Susanne said...

I have to admit when I say the blog title, I immediately thought cold Coca-Cola. Very nice page on the other type too.