Thursday, October 2, 2008

62 Years a Team


My Mom is 83 years old and emails me everyday. I saved one of her emails from October, 2006 and paired it with this photo taken August, 2008. Here are some excerpts: "These are your parents, Jim and June. We are doing fairly well for our age. We as a team can do well. I do well that I can still drive. Dad keeps the dishes done. I keep the washing done and fold the clothes. Some of the blessing with his eyes is I get to drive and he can't see the dirt." Mom and Dad were married 62 years in September.

1 comment:

Helen said...

What a beautiful page. The black in the photo corners go so well with the faded brown and make the cute picture of your parents stick out. You have such an eye to achieve these effects. Look forward to seeing your next creation. Congratulations to your parents' long marriage!