Friday, February 26, 2010

Comfort


It's Friday and here we are again with another major snow storm! The roads were bad on the way home from work and Chris is "stuck" at a friends house for the night. Bob did the grocery shopping today and he and I and the cat are snug inside. I even managed to get bird seed and suet on the way home. We had deer in the back yard and 2 wrens living in the house on the front deck that I watched after starting that first pot of coffee and changing into my flannels.

Anyway.......spring is coming soon and only 3 more weeks till Greg is back in the USA!

While I haven't scrapped my snow pictures yet, here's a layout I did a few years ago expressing my optimism toward the arrival of spring.

"Sunday afternoon, spring's coming soon.
White flannel sheets, pillow-top retreat.
Soft silky cat, comfort beget."

No comments: