Friday, October 15, 2010

Botanic Gardens Morgantown


We live in the beautiful hills of West Virginia, so we didn't have to go far to find gorgeous fall scenery. Morgantown's Botanic Garden was once the Tibbs Run reservoir. It is filled with plants in their natural habitat.

2010

Photographer's Tip: When I commented I was disappointed there weren't any puffy white clouds in the horizon of the reservoir shot, Bob suggested I get the leaves in the top of the frame to provide that contrast. It worked!

Digital Elements (Jen Allyson "Festive Borders" Two Peas in a Bucket) (Little Dreamer Designs "Thankful Heart" Book Plate) Font (Floral 2)

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful pictures and layout Cindy. Growing up I spent a good amount of my time in Berkley Springs. My grandparents had a house on the mountain side. Truly beautiful country!

Unknown said...

I really like your layout. Love how you did the leaves. It's really stunning!!

Beata said...

Amazing pictures! Great that you put them in your beautiful LO.

Lynn said...

The photos are stunning Cindy! I just love your two page layouts! You have the most amazing photos and travels of anyone I know! Love seeing your work.