Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gecko


One of my staff members sheepishly told me that someone had nicknamed me "Gecko". Could it have been because I wore green shoes and lots of clothing in this my favorite color? My purse, my wallet, my car are all green. I love any green vegetable. So I didn't take offense. Like in the song Vegetable Car, "the one thing my heart requires is that you admire me!"

2011

Digital Elements (Cottage Arts Embroidery Pack 2 "Stitches") (Journal Paper (K Lewis "2benoteworthy")

5 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Happy St Patrick's Day, green lover!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this page - so fun!

Margo said...

This LO is just lovely!
Love this pic !
Hugs
Margo

Trish said...

Green suits you so well,i never ever wear green,fantastic LO

Keri said...

I love that you created a LO about this nickname & the green things you love...your blog has such great ideas for layout topics, thanks for the inspiration and for the comment on my blog! :)

Nerrida said...

Oh I love that gecko page - how cool! Great photo too.