Saturday, June 25, 2011

GASC 2011 (Meeting Jenni Bowlin!)

After studying the vintage display of Jenni Bowlin products at the Great American Scrapbooking Convention, I was thrilled to actually meet her! After taking her picture, she suggested we get one together. That made me even happier.

Jenni's new Core'dinations line is gorgeous. "Candy Drops" & "Vintage Frames" are my favorites.

Here's a scan of a Jenni inspired layout I made in 2009. I used one of her ads to create the page of my nephew Caleb during a visit to my sister's Cleveland home.

5 comments:

Micupoftea said...

How fun, Cindy! Looks like you are having a great time...nice photo! xo

Rachael Funnell said...

Awesome pic! & your Layout is Totally FABBO!!
Enjoy your weekend....

Amy said...

What a cutie he is.....& I LOVE Jenni Bowlin stuff!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

hi Cindy! how fun that you met Jenni Bowlin! I LOVE your layout!

misty said...

Sounds like you've been having tons of fun! Love the layouts...so gorgeous!