Friday, August 1, 2014

My Hero

This is a quick page for my Mother, who requested the picture last weekend.  The stickers were included with the registration packet at Creating Keepsakes Lancaster and were perfect for this page.

My Dad, shown here after his 92nd birthday, gets up everyday with the will to keep going no matter how bad he feels.  That will-his purpose-is what I admire most.  Jim and June.  Cindy and Buddy.  2014

Lancaster Pa. is a beautiful place to have a convention.


The early entrance line wrapped around and around.

The best part of the show for me is seeing these lovely designers:
 Jenni Bowlin and her husband are such a nice couple and so down to earth.

The Adornit girls are adorable, though I missed Mom-Carolee.  I'm wearing the top I got from them last year.  Wait till you see the one I got this year!

Enjoy the weekend!

5 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Darling layout. You all look great!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice LO and thanks for sharing the photos!!!

Tracey said...

Really nice layout Cindy, wonderful photos. Just fabulous meeting those designers! Have a great week!

Connie Mercer said...

great post~love the picture of you and jenni!! Love the shirt you have on too:)

Susanne said...

Great page. And it looks like you had fun at CKC.