This Saturday Bob has a special birthday and this layout celebrates those 6 decades.
The description of each picture was written by Bob:
Top-with the love of my life and true sweetheart.
1) With friends from neighborhood in St. Albans, playing on a dirt pile on an empty lot beside my house. (Note the six-shooter holstered on my hip).
2) With my parents at our home in St. Albans, taken during my high school years.
3) Outside of WVU's Martin Hall, ready to shoot an assignment for the University's daily newspaper, where I was a photographer.
4) Taken on the WVU campus while walking with my sweetie after we moved back to Morgantown in the 80's.
5) With our sons Greg and Chris, our proudest achievement in life.
6) Covering a Preston County Farm Machinery Association's Tractor Pull for the newspaper. It was a Sunday and Cindy got to go with me.