Friday, March 27, 2015

Sharing the Message

My last month of work, I was recognized for representing WVUH and sharing the message of healthy living in the community.  The employee activities committee had a fun "Super Hero" theme to the event.  Here is what my colleague Stephanie wrote:

This was special! 

While I love scrapbooking, I love creating healthy meals even more.  As a registered dietitian, I found my niche doing that in my career.  I create and post pictures and recipes of my meals at home on my food blog several days a week:  

4 comments:

Trish said...

Great to see you were truly valued Cindy,a lovely memory preserved

Margo said...

amazing !
Hugs
Margo

Tracey said...

So Special Cindy.....how wonderful to be recognized for the work that you do! Fabulous layout preserving that memory :)

Susanne said...

What a lovely tribute. Special, indeed.