Friday, August 7, 2015

You Got a Friend

The best part about Creating Keepsakes Convention in Lancaster is that I get to visit my hometown friend Linda, as she now lives about 30 miles from the city.

"Linda and I met in 1st grade when her Dad brought her to school on the first day and said "You sit here with the little Reeves girl."

The cutouts are from our 1st grade group photo.  Seems we haven't changed a whole lot!  We love each others company and there is never anything she does that makes me anything but happy!

1959 and 2015

6 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely page!! :D

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a fun and fabulous layout, Cindy! I love the memories of this page. . . . and how you out out the photos of you and your friend from back then. And I love, LOVE the story behind your page, too! Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Beebeebabs said...

Nice page!!!

Trish said...

What a great memory to scrap,lovely LO Cindy

Connie Mercer said...

**love it** so you!!!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh my goodness - I can't believe how little you've changed! Fab layout and great memories.