Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Dedicated Date

On our drive back home from our Sunday picnic, Bob proclaimed this 3-year tradition as a "Dedicated Date".  His devotion to me goes much deeper than that.
  • He always comes home at the end of his shift.
  • He protects us from harm.
  • He sets a good example to his boys on how to treat women.
  • He helps me with all my endeavors-and enjoys them@
Here's Bob at our monthly Farmers Market Sampling.  Bob brings people in, fully explains the ingredients and promotes the farmers and my profession.  Most of all-he enjoys these times spent with me!

2017

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice LO as always!!!

Connie Mercer said...

so awesome~My husband does that too and I love it as I'm sure you do. Great page :)

Tracey said...

Your Bob sounds like a wonderful man! Fabulous page Cindy!