Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July Cards

My younger sister Amy and family celebrate many occasions this month.  Here's the card I made for Amy & Scott's 30th wedding anniversary.


"The seasons come and the years pass by
But love will always stay
And you two have the sweetest gift of all,
A Pearl Wedding Day!"

My former colleague Lorrie celebrated a birthday.  Lorrie was the catering booking person and I think she can relate to the image I used here.
My older sister Terry and her husband also celebrated an anniversary this month.  I do love these Little Women images and thought Terry (a reader) would like it.

"May the love and the wishes
Made for you today,
And the memories
You share together,
Of that day
You said I Do,
Help make a
Beautiful Anniversary,
Just for the two of you.
For a special
Sister and Brother-in-law"


My brother-in-law Scott celebrated a birthday this month.  He and Amy just embarked on a trip to Iceland, so I thought he might like the traveling ephemera. Scott always sends me a thank you for the card.

"A happy birthday is what we wish for you,
With cheer and good wishes,
the whole year through."


Amy & Scott's oldest son Jake was 23 this month.  He will soon go back to school and enter a masters program.

"I hope this little card,
Brightens up your day,
I'm popping it in the post box,
To send it on its way,
Within it are good wishes,
For a day that's just for you,
As you deserve the very best,
In life to come to you!"



My RDN friend Christina and family welcomed their second son this month.  She has a toddler and both boys arrived early.  I know she welcomed the friendly gesture.

"Little hands and Little feet,
Toothless grins that are so sweet,
Little eyes that shine so bright,
Two little arms to hug you tight,
Everything's little except your joy,
When you have a new baby boy"
 

My sister Amy celebrated a birthday this month.  She was 13 years younger (18 years younger than our oldest sister).  I still remember the day she was born.  We were going to name the baby Adam after the Batman actor (and had to use a female name!) I've had so much fun with the paper doll collection from Graphic 45.

"Because you're so special,
I hope your day holds in store.
Many happy hours that overflow,
With all you`re wishing for.
And hope the days that follow it,
Make up a year that brings,
Everything that you deserve,
Full of happy happenings.
Happy Birthday Sister"
  
My aunt Bernice was 97 this month.  I called her the night before her birthday.  I had not yet made the card-but told her I was planning to.  She told me while she'd received 12 cards that very day-that birthdays were whenever you wanted to celebrate!  Bernice always shares childhood memories, many with her sister.  The girls were adopted at a very young age.

"May your birthday bring you as much happiness 
as you give to everyone who knows you. 
Happy Birthday"







 







 

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards!!!

Margo said...

Hi sweet friend,
love your july birthday cards with fabulous poems !
Hope you and your family are doing well !
Hugs
Margo

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such an amazing collection of cards! Each one is beautiful and unique in it's own way! And I LOVE how you photographed each one, too!