Sunday, September 1, 2019

August Cards

Bob and I were married on Labor Day 43 years ago.  Here's my card for him.

"Through all the years I've know you,
You've always understood,
You've loved me like no other,
Ever wanted or ever could,
You're my soul mate, friend and lover,
My rock, my help, my guide,
For there's no one else I want with me,
Just you close by my side."
 

 My life long friend Denise has a birthday September 3.  This card is for her (though I don't remember looking like this!.

"Treasured moments brighten all our days
Bringing pictures from the past,
Our minds turn to some occasions
That we always wanted to last,
We think on these times and years gone by,
With affection that touches our hearts,
And I want to thank you my special friend,
That in my life you've played a part,
And as your birthday now is here,
All my love and good wishes for you,
Are in this card, that has been made,
With love especially for you."




My colleague Rebekah has a birthday September 4.  She is a young beautiful Mom with 3 young children.

"It's not about grand gestures,
Or fine and grandeur things,
It's all about the laughter,
That friends and family bring,
It's all about small touches,
That brighten the day for you,
Along with cards and presents,
Which hold special wishes too."

My Mom was 94 on August 31.  This card is for her.

"You're such a special lady
I hope your day is fun
and full of love and laughter
Happy Birthday Mom."

Verses from Craftsuprint.
 



 
 
 


2 comments:

Susanne said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! I love your cards, you always make them so very personal.

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful cards~you always add that something special!!! Happy Anniversary :)