Monday, February 3, 2020

January Cards

This birthday card is for my former colleague Brenda.  She misses work-I called her after Christmas to say I missed her too.

This birthday wish is sent to you
To celebrate in all you do
Your heart is kind
Your soul is true
This kindness is but one with you.

 Birthday card for my sister Terry. I gave her a primrose in a pretty "Love" box that had spaces for 2 other plants.

It means so much throughout the year
to have a sister just like you,
You're thoughtful, warm and caring,
and understanding too.
That's why this Birthday message comes with thanks and special love,
To wish you all the happiness
you're so deserving of.

For my friend Betty who has post chemo nausea. She said the ginger cookies I gave her zapped the nausea. I also gave her a "healing" charm.

For Jim, a former colleague who was born on groundhog day.

 

Today is rather special,
And it really wouldn't do,
If I ignored this notable occasion,
By not sending good wishes to you,
For you deserve some recognition,
For what you do for others each day,
You never command any attention,
You just do it in your own quiet way,
A thoughtful and considerate gentleman,
Head and shoulders above the rest,
So this cards holds lots of love and thoughts,
Hoping this birthday is one of the best!


 

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

They are all darling!!!!

Susanne said...

Wonderful cards as always, you inspire me to go make a few right now.