Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taking Flight


I'm always glad when I can get our grown boys to stop a minute for me to get a picture. Probably the reason Greg smiled in this photo is because he was on his way to visit Michelle.

Journaling: "Bob and I made several trips to the Pittsburgh airport this year for Greg to fly to and from visits with Michelle in Minneapolis. Last week he left for Vancouver to attend a 10 day software conference. On June 1st he leaves for Mountain View, California for an internship at NASA. Pretty soon I'll have to be the one who's flying to see him."

Note on scrapbook technique: I don't like the look of plain cardstock and I frequently add some paint splatters. This time I added 2 digital overlays from Cottage Arts "Scrap Edges" and colored them, thus creating the blue dot pattern and red dot frame. The airplane stamp was part of a 99 cent set from Target.

No comments: