Monday, September 28, 2009

Bob's Top 55 on his 55th Birthday


Last year I made a page for Bob's birthday with "54 Reasons I Love You." This year I asked him to name his top 5 in 11 categories. Here are a few of his top 55 picks:

Famous people I've met: Leslie Nielson
Mentors: Ron Rittenhouse
Assignments: Stories with good endings
Authors: Steven Hunter
Politicians: Robert C. Byrd
Things I'm proudest of: Greg and Chris(tied of course)
TV Shows: Miami Vice
Movies: Heat
Pictures: Church hostage situation in St. Albans
Places I've been: Home--our retreat in the woods
Colleagues: Jason DeProspero

1 comment:

CACTUSmango said...

hi cindy! just hopped over to check out your blog too. i really enjoy your writing style and stories of your hubby and family scrapbooking tradition. someday i hope to build that with my family too. :)