Friday, September 3, 2010

30 Years & Counting (2006)


This layout was made 4 years ago commemorating our 30th Anniversary. That year we got the rain that followed Tropical Storm Ernesto. This year we missed the aftereffects of Hurricane Earl. No matter what the weather or where we go, I have fun just because I'm with Bob.

The title was taken from the sentiment Bob wrote on my card that year "30 years and counting, and I have loved you more everyday".

Journaling:
"Our annual overnight trek to celebrate our anniversary was not marred by Tropical Storm Ernesto. In fact, it gave us even more reason to get closer walking under one umbrella in the park of Hancock, Md. and on the streets of Berkley Springs, WV.

2006

3 comments:

shortywithastory said...

What a fun layout to celebrate such a special moment!
I wanted to pop to tell you thanks for joining us for the Lucky Girl Crafts monthly blog party. I hope you'll join us again soon.
Scrap happy-
Jessica

Okispice said...

Aww- he is a keeper for sure! Love this photo - what a fabulous umbrella!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Beautiful LO! I just love reading about the extraordinary love that you share! It comes through so clear in your journalling and pictures.