Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Stylish" Blogger Award


I received this award today from Debbie.
Debbie, a school bus driver, has fantastic layouts of her dogs and a "Frugal Friday" column. Thank you Debbie.

I was asked to list 8 things about myself:
1) I call myself a busy body, though I hate gossip. . . I simply stay busy. 2) I'm a summer gal. 3) My husband's my best friend and the source of my inspiration. 4) I'm a middle "child" and adore my siblings. 5) I couldn't have done it without my Mom and Dad. 6) I am so proud of our boys. 7) I'm a very healthy eater. 8) I love to scrapbook.

And now to pass this on to 8 of my crafty friends:
1) Gloria
2) Alia
3) Tia
4) Peggy
5) Debbie
6) Char
7) Solveig
8) Denise

6 comments:

D said...

Thank you so much Cindy!!! You are so sweet :)))

Debbie said...

Congrats on the award Cindy, you are so deserving of it! I'm a middle child also! Thanks for passing it on to me!

Alia said...

Thanks for your sweetness, Cindy!!! Much appreciated! :)

Gloria said...

Cindy, thank you very much, I really appreciate it, and congrats on the getting the award...your work is amazing, you deserve it!

mammasol said...

Thanks Cindy! You make me so proud to be selected! Sweet sweet girl
Thank you:)

Peggy said...

Thank you so much Cindy, I appreciate it and your ongoing support.
xxx Peggy