Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Easter Weekend 2011
On Good Friday we had a cleaning day at work and I got off early. I shopped and got Easter foods. We had a very tasty dinner with traditional Easter foods. On Saturday we met my sisters, Mom and Dad at Clancys new location. We had a very tasty late lunch. It's always good to get together with the family. On the way home we stopped at Candyland in Oakland and got makings for an Easter basket for Chris. I photographed the Bleeding Hearts blooming in our yard.

Digital Journaling Block (Digital Scrapbooking Robyn Gough "Nature's Touch")

5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, you are on the ball scrapping Easter pics already! Very nice LO!!

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

What a wonderful lo Cindy!

Margo said...

Looks like you had a busy weekend and so great that you have already made a LO with your pics !
I haven't put mine from our holiday on the PC yet, I should make an effort !
Hugs
Margo

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

What a PRECIOUS LO you made to remember a special day, Cindy!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a great way to combine so many wonderful memories! What fun times!