Thursday, November 8, 2012

South Street

On our last night in Philadelphia we walked along rain soaked sidewalks from Old City to South Street where we ate at Jon's Bar and Grille, the birthplace of Larry Fine from the 3 Stooges.  October 2012



Here I am putting together the finished layout on an overnight business/pleasure trip we made yesterday :

Bob found out Monday that he'd have to work his normal Friday, Saturday days off and instead be off Wednesday and Thursday.  Tuesday night he worked the Elections and I didn't see him all day.  Knowing I was to attend a seminar Thursday in Greensburg, Pa, I asked him to travel with me and we'd make it an overnight getaway.  What fun we had.

Today he relaxed in the hotel and visited some shops while I was at my meeting.  After my meeting he took me to Art Tech, a "well stocked" shop with one of everything every made for scrapbooking.  
When I use the papers I purchased there, I'll remember the fun time we had on our getaway!  Just like the pretty Anna Griffin die cut paper in the South Street layout I found on a clearance rack in Philadelphia's Paper Source store near the Convention Center.



 

8 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic, striking layout!!! :D

Briana Johnson said...

I love that die cut background!! Great colors. You guys always have fun travels. That store looks divine!

Michelle Hernandez said...

HI Cindy! Thanks for swinging by- this is a great page. That photo of your visit to a local art store is great- you look like a kid in a candy shop. :)

Charlotte Brochu said...

Love the gorgeous colors in this layout! So striking! The visit to the shop looked amazing!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Love the pictures of you working on the page and in the art store! Very nice page of your latest trip.

Keren Tamir said...

that's so cool to scrap while away! I would have to many things to take lol. that store looks yummy

Heather Landry said...

It sounds like an amazing trip! I just LOVE the photo of you shopping. You look so thrilled! Your layout is wonderful.

Amy said...

I love reading about the fun you two have together. ;-) What a blessing that is!