Saturday, November 9, 2013

Cavemen

When our 20 year old son Chris told me he was going to be Fred Flintstone for Halloween, I reminded him he was Bamm-Bamm when he was only 1 1/2!  His brother Greg was Fred then. . . but that costume would not have fit Chris today!

Chris and friends got together at Chris' apartment the weekend after Halloween and each dressed as a different Flintstone character.  Some of the costumes were very cleverly handmade.  Pictured are Chris, Sarah, Alex & Bryan with Ashlee & Carol as they party down in Bedrock.  

I loved the "bone" picture hangers I made using Vecter clip art:
 
My heart still melts when I see little Chris here in 1994:
 

6 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Awww! I absolutely love the then and now photos. This layout is super cool and the bone clip art you used is perfect.

Charlotte Brochu said...

So cute and what a fun theme for the party!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awwww! I can see why your heart melts when you look at the photo from 1994! So darn cute! I love how you made a layout with then and now photos! Your page is awesome, as always, my friend! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all at the party!

Connie Mercer said...

cute tile~very fun layout!!! great job Cindy!!!

Unknown said...

really cool and fun! love your photos

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic! Love the caveman triangles - just like Fred Flintstone! Cool!