Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cindy's Culinary Creations




As a registered dietitian and manager of a Healthy Café, my career revolves around menus with real food  and healthy ingredients.  That all begins at home.    

Here are some of the meals I made at home this month:







Egg, Vegetables & Noodles with Pumpkin Custard and Ricotta Stuffed Strawberries













 

I am planning to add a second blog for my culinary creations. If you'd like visit my Pinterest page, The Meal Planner and let me know what you think!











7 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow, somebody's a seriously fabulous chef. Lots of good for you food there, but it will be the strawberry shortcake in that cute jar that I'll remember.

Connie Mercer said...

all of the meals look so great.The roll with the egg on it ~ is that hard boiled?

Heather McMahon said...

Yum!

Trish said...

Yummo Cindy

Micupoftea said...

Chai chocolate cake? Pumpkin custard? Sounds good. I also eat flax seed everyday and love artichokes...you enjoy lots of asparagus. How do you cook it? I have not bought any in a long while because it is always tough or mushy.

Dani Cristina said...

Thanks for sharing your recipes here!
A good example for me that I am in need of a healthier diet.
And being delicious is much better :)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Simply delicious!!!! Can you come to our house????