Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dear Old Mom


I was so happy that Mom got to go with me to Stonewall Resort when I attended the WV Academy of Nutrition Spring Meeting.  Here she is sitting at a sunny window watching the birds catch fish on the lake.  We had great food and Mom got to visit with my friends.  Mom would not have liked this photo, but I did!

Mom titled our layouts and this is the one she and I made together.  She chose the title.  The journaling here is in her handwriting saying she had lots of fun with Cindy at Stonewall.

April 2015

10 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

I love that you got your mum to add her own journalling Cindy. Fabulous idea! it really makes the pages special.

Charlotte Brochu said...

Beautiful layouts!

Beebeebabs said...

Such beautiful pages as always!!!

Connie Mercer said...

That is so awesome Cindy!!! Love that she and you did the second one~so special!!!

Dani Cristina said...

Beautiful,special LO,sweet and pretty mom :)!
Hugs.
xx

Tamika said...

Beautiful layout, seems like you had a great time!

Heather Landry said...

This is just beautiful! I think it's awesome that she got to do her own journaling. Lovely layouts!

Trish said...

Gorgeous photos of your mum and LO,ts you are so lucky to still have your mother,i certainly miss mine

Tracey said...

Beautiful work....so special to have your mums hand writing, wonderful idea!

Susanne said...

What precious pages. Bless you both.