Thursday, August 18, 2016

Life Long Learning

After spending the last 20 years of my career planning healthy meals for 1000+, I'm having a ton of fun planning healthy meals for two.  I try new foods and recipes all the time.  As I learn, I share those creations with others in my classes, demos and on my blog:
cindyshealthymeals.blogspot.com.

The WVU Lifelong Learning Institute provides programs for adults 50 and over.  Classes are developed and taught by community members passionate about their topics.  Attendees liked my first class "Top 10 Tips for Meal Planning".  Here are a few of the comments:

  • "Enjoyed the pictures of food!"
  • "Liked the state park slides-makes me want to go on more picnics!"
  • "Every dish is set as a meal!"
  • "Liked the new use of grains."
  • "Liked the bright colors used in everything-including the dishes and tablecloths."  

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a wonderful post, Cindy! I love your beautiful layout and especially the story behind it.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout!!!

Marilyn said...

Lovely page!I wish I could eat one of your healthy food, one day! Hope you are good, hugs!xx

Tracey said...

I enjoy visiting your Healthy Eating blog...so many fabulous recipes! Great picnic photos on your page. Fabulous comments on your first class, well done :)

Connie Mercer said...

Great page~looks so vintage :)

Trish said...

Fantastic pages as always,you are a great story teller Cindy