Tuesday, September 5, 2017

August Cards


My Mom's 92nd Birthday was August 31.  I brought a carrot sheet cake and we went to the tri-towns senior center where she enjoyed celebrating with friends.  She always dressed fashionably and looked great so I thought the ladies from the cut-out paper looked like her when I was growing up! 

"You taught me how to cook,
Taught me how to be true to myself,
How to be a Mother myself.
All these things come rushing back on special days like this one.
Have a wonderful birthday and many more!"

For a water aerobics friends' 50th wedding anniversary.  

"50 years of married life doesn't mean your old,
It merely means that silver now has turned to gold.
It's quite an achievement,
So I'd like to say
Hope that you had a nice golden anniversary day."

 Another couple from the tri-towns senior center celebrated 57 years of marriage.  Paul and Judy will celebrate many more anniversaries!

"As you look back over the years
Of fun and laughter, heartache and tears
Of fun and laughter, heartache and tears
Remember the day you said 'I do",
Was the day you found wishes do come true!"

My high school friend Denise was 64 on September 3rd.  Denise is a talented retired French-Spanish teacher who was quite the actress and dancer.  

"You've given so much pleasure
To all who pass your way
Given them fond memories
Each and everday
So celebrate, enjoy and remember
That I'm sending wishes to you
And with them comes all our love
For today and throughout the year"  

Verse from craftsuprint. 


5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards - Happy 92nd Birthday to your Mom!!!

Trish said...

Great cards Cindy,I especially like toe 50th quote!.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Cindy! What a beautiful collection of cards! I love each and every one of them. And I love the way you photograph them, too!

Tracey said...

August cards look wonderful, great creating!

Connie Mercer said...

Nice work :) Thanks for offering to get me some milk caps. I have a bunch ~ I always look for unique ones. So if you ever find "one of a kind", think of me. Thanks!