Tuesday, April 2, 2019

March Cards

My brother-in-law Nelson celebrates the first birthday of the month.  I remember how he'd hold our boys in the air (he had 3 of his own) and loved the little ones.  My sister says - he is an original!

"A happy birthday is what we wish for you,
With cheer and good wishes the whole year
through. We hope today's a good one with
a few drinks and cake and all your wishes
may come true, whatever you make.

Our scrapbook friend Vicki sent me a huge box of lovely papers-just in time for me to create thank you cards for our state professional meeting.  I had multiple copies of each paper-so it was easy to use both sides of the papers!  Thank you Vicki! 

"This special wish
Is sent to you
To say thank you
For all the good you do."

St. Patrick's Day cards for Mom, sisters and another friend-Vicki- who sends me gifts year round!


"I send you all the blessings on this St. Patrick’s Day
May good health and wealth surround you
As you travel on your way
May happiness walk beside you your troubles all be few
And wishing you the luck of the Irish
In this card sent to you."

A birthday card for my precious nephew A.J.


"I wish you all the very best now that your birthday is here,
May all good things be yours today & through the coming year.
May today be filled with sunshine with friends & laughter too-
For you deserve the very best in life to come to you."

A birthday card for Betty-who loves owls!


"I made this card with love & care especially for you
As you are such a special person who is loved a whole lot too.
I couldn’t let your birthday pass without sending good wishes your way
May your day be nothing but wonderful & may good luck be with you today!"

Foundation Basket Note Cards (no verse) to raise money at our annual professional meeting.

For my nephew Cale who turned 14.


"I hope that your 14th
Birthday will be just
As special as you!"

For my brother Jim who turned 61.
 

"Two little words
And now they’re just for you.
So celebrate your special day
It’s unique & all your own
Make it a special occasion
The best you’ve ever known."

 
 
 
 


 

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards - great job as always!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Cindy! Your March cards are absolutely amazing. I loved seeing every single one of them, and especially like the creative way you photographed them!