Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Not So Picture Perfect


Funny how layouts of me as a child qualify as "heritage" layouts. . . but since I qualify as a "senior" I guess it's alright!

This layout is from the early 1960s just before the big dance recital of the season which featured a bird theme. The girls in my group were bluebirds. Our Moms made our costumes.

Journaling:
"It was dress rehearsal and I dressed in my bluebird costume forgetting about the curlers in my hair. c1962"

Digital tag (Michelle Coleman "Don't Label Me")

The pretty brocade ribbons were part of a package of goodies sent to me by Cathy Bautista at http://itsybitsyartsy.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kay F said...

I like the colors you used on this page...they all go so well together! Fabulous page...

Peggy said...

Such a beautiful picture, I actually blew it up to see more details ... you all looked so stylish, very pretty! I like the LO, especially the beautiful swirls framing the picture. And boy, do you work fast!!!! You keep whipping up LO after LO, how do you do that????
xxx Peggy

Anonymous said...

What a precious page and story!!love these photo Cindy!!! so very precious!!