Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Buttons 'n Bows


The dress I wore to work on Monday was similar to the dress I wore in this picture fifty-some years ago. Probably a little too short and a little too young looking for me, but I liked the dress when I saw it in the store! And a new medical student told me he liked the dress!

Journaling: "My mother always kept us in the latest fashion and my dad made sure he got pictures of us dressed up. Terry and I are pictured here in fall attire posing with our Dalmatian, Toby. c1957

Digital Elements (Marks Paper Company "August Frames") (Cottage Arts "Uptown Girls" and "Scrap Edges 8")

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is a cute layout Cindy! I remember those "special" dresses when I was a little girl. Most of them my mom made!

Anonymous said...

These pics are so adorable Cindy!!!I love reading your description!! So precious my friend!

Camila Borssoi said...

Hi Cindy, what a cute LO! Love the pictures, paper and dog! Nice combination.

Marilyn said...

This is cute!!..I love the vintage look in this LO....also I loved the journaling...!!!