Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Look Beside You" details



I added the journaling block directly to the photo. The red wood-grain of the covered bride was the perfect background for a white digital frame and text.





To make the distressed paper layers I cut the paper to an 11" square. I sewed around the square about 3/8 inch inside the frame then sewed again about 3/4 inch inside the frame. I cut the frame in 2 pieces between the stitched layers and distressed all edges. These were then adhered to a patterned paper background.

Digital Elements (2 Peas in a Bucket Laina Lamb "Lace Borderlines" and Holly Brooke Jones "Romantic Love Frames")

2 comments:

Doll, Dress...Colors said...

olá passei para conhecer seu Blog!
abraços
Ana

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Another beautiful layout ;) I love the vitage look and the layering of papers. And the machine stitch adds a beautiful finish to it! ;)