Friday, February 18, 2011

Pay it Forward




What a nice surprise on Valentine's Day when I received a package from Belgium. It was from my new crafty friend Margo. I was one of the first people to respond to her "Pay it Forward" post and she sent me these handmade presents from clear across the world!

To reciprocate I asked Margo to email picture(s) I could scrapbook. I was delighted she sent photos of her adorable girls. Since St. Patrick's Day is soon, I made a digital page using papers and elements from Michelle Coleman's "Kiss Me I'm Irish" kit.

To continue with this "Pay it Forward" campaign, I will send a personalized digital page to the first three responders to this post. These three bloggers will accept the challenge to pass it forward!

3 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Adorable photos and such a wonderful layout. Does Margo have a translate button on her blog? Sounds like a nice one to read....

Margo said...

Hi Cindy,
I'm not joining the PIF again but want to thank you for your lovely LO, posted it today, and scrappy cottage, I will have a quick look and if the translate button isn't there yet, I will add it :)
Have a nice weekend !
Margo

Mallika said...

hey .. cindy
i wud love to be part of it
my email id is
mallikakejriwal@gmail.com