Thursday, September 22, 2011

Postcards from Minnesota

I was so happy when Greg asked if I would make them postcards to send to friends and family to announce the wedding date. Michelle's friend took these lovely photos which also adorn their wedding website. Michelle liked the postcard with the music note frame. The wedding is next May. Photos 2011

We are traveling to Minnesota the later part of next week to visit Greg and Michelle. We have not seen them since the new year when they came home. Our last road trip there was the big move in 2010. This trip we'll be in the same vehicle and traveling a different route. It will be really nice to see them!

9 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Hi there, I have so missed seeing your layouts while I was away this Summer. What a great way to save the date. Love the post card. Wonderful job...~~~Cherrie~~~

Amy said...

Great layout & I love their postcards!!

Margo said...

Hi Cindy what a stunning LO !
Enjoy your day my friend !
Hugs
Margo

Lisa aka Raining said...

Great layout Cindy!!! Thank you for always visiting my blog and being so sweet with your comments!

Erum Tasneem said...

woow i love the colour! and that top left flourish is gorgeous!

Heather Landry said...

I love the postcards and your beautiful page. How sweet of you to help them with the design! I bet the wedding will be beautiful!

scrapbookertink said...

Loving the postcards, great layout as always, take care, Doreen x

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Cindy these cards you created for them are so wonderful and this LO is simply fabulous! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Cindy these cards you created for them are so wonderful and this LO is simply fabulous! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/