Saturday, October 15, 2011

Extra Eye

I loved it when Bob picked me up Sunday while on the job and took me with him to photograph fall colors. Like everyone else, I love to capture pretty scenery. But what's most important to me is focusing on people and after Bob photographed the pair fishing, I captured him getting caption information from the boy's delighted uncle. My "extra eye" focuses on my family. October 2011

The quote "Love is not blind, it is an extra eye, which shows us what is most worthy of regard" is by James Matthew Barrie. The beautiful papers are from the magazine Somerset Memories, a Stampington & Company publication.

This photo is from the second place we went to Sunday. This trout pond and the reservoir in the layout are only a few miles apart. In the course of 30 minutes, we were able to capture two gorgeous places just 10 miles from home. Couldn't get any better!

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is so awesome! I love that background paper with the eye!!

Margo said...

Very cool, I love fall and these trees are fab !
Hugs
Margo

Micupoftea said...

Oh, how pretty! SO scenic. Love the autumn colors & brick on your page~

JJ Sobey said...

Love the background you created on this - that eye looks so cool!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Stunning LO!! Love the fall colors and funky design. Did the paper come that way, or did you alter it? Either way ~ just gorgeous! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/