Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lil' Henry

"J. Henry Fier was born in 1867. He was Grandma Marie's Father. His parents were Christopher & Anna Marie Hoffman Fier." On this layout, I tried my hand at folded doily blossoms! I loved the picture of my maternal Great Grandfather standing on a chair to have his portrait made.

This is a layout of J. Henry Fier as an adult with his family:
My Grandmother Marie is the beautiful young lady on the left.

This layout features a portrait of Christopher Fier, J. Henry's father and my Great Great Grandfather:
For the story of his beautiful love affair visit this link:
http://cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-love-story.html

8 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

These Heritage layouts are just fantastic Cindy! You really have a way of putting the right products there to showcase those outstanding photos!

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

I just love the way you show off these great older family photos...it's not always so easy with the newer products that are sold these days.

misty said...

These are all amazing! Gorgeous hertitage pages!

Shona said...

wow amazing heritage layouts...I am going to start some heritage ones soon too

Micupoftea said...

WHat wonderful pages for your heritage albums, Cindy! I am always a wee bit envious of those with family portraits...I have none of any of my ancestors. Great job on the doily flowers.
Thank you so very much for my package. I'm thrilled!! How thoughtful :)
xoxo

Fern said...

Cindy, you are so lucky to have these amazing photos of your ancestors.. Your layouts are beautiful!! Hugs!!

KellyCreates said...

Gosh, your heritage pages are FABULOUS, Cindy! Incredible photos...what a treasure :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What amazing heritage LO's, Cindy! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/