Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Reprints X19

When the boys were little, it was not uncommon for me to get reprints made of their best pictures. I could be found dropping negatives with numbers marked X2 or more in the Superior Photo window early in the morning, then picking them up on the way home. Bob's Mom and my Mom each got copies. In the digital age, I send pictures as attachments, post some and my layouts where many will see. I still print copies for my Mom.

Chris will 19 tomorrow. You could say I've been making reprints for his entire 19 years!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

This is awesome Cindy! I love how you captured Chris when he was little and then when he is 19. Fabulous and Happy Birthday to Chris!

Margo said...

Great LO !
And I do it too, make reprints !
I still have lots of them 'cause from some pics I made like 6 or 7 reprints but didn't hand them all out !
Hugs
Margo

Anna C said...

Such an interesting title and story behind this layout. I hope Chris has a wonderful birthday. our babies grow up too fast! Another very beautiful layout with such special meaning! Have a great day Cindy!

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Fabulous layout Cindy! You are so creative!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a cool memory to capture!!! Great page!!! :D

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous Layout! Love the colours. Kim

KellyCreates said...

Love the then and now pics...Gosh, it probably seems like time has flown :) Wonderful layout!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a great LO. Love how you used the Mamarazi line - your fussy cutting is amazing and the then and now photos. You're so thoughtful to send the photos over the years like that!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/