Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Light Shone

The day was beautiful and the enclosed Nativity scene the same as Bob and I photographed different characters from different angles.  I was looking for the right title and quote for my layout when my blogging friend Amy posted this quote on her site:

"Rise, happy morn, rise, holy morn,
Draw forth the cheerful day from night:
O Father, touch the East and light the light
That shone when Hope was born."
~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Photo from Oglebay Park 2012.  I used the back of a beautiful die cut paper as a mask for my background.  (I can still use the paper on another layout.....) 

5 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

This is a beautiful LO and a gorgeous picture

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Amy said...

That is SO awesome & I'm so glad I was able to help out with the quote. ;-)

Marilyn said...

Fabulous page Cindy! love the masking and the lovely pictures.
hugs!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous page. Love the masking and the sentiment is so perfect for these lovely photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/