Saturday, September 8, 2018

J-120

It was fall semester, 1973 when we met.  Bob was a teaching assistant in the School of Journalism photography class J-120.  I added that class as an elective after dropping a chemistry class I'd finished in the summer.  I liked his sense of humor and passion for his work.  He thought I was "one of the sweetest people" he'd ever met.  I signed up for a darkroom session with him-the TA of my choice.  The rest is history.  Celebrating 42 years of marriage September 5th.

4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I absolutely love your wonderful scrapbook page, Cindy! I loved reading about how you met! And those photos are priceless! 42 years - wow! Happy Anniversary!

Random Memories said...

This is great! Love the pictures and the layout.

Connie Mercer said...

That is awesome !! We are 44 years this Sept. Love the stories you share :)

Heather McMahon said...

COngratulations! What a lovely story. I adore your photos too.