Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September Cards


We celebrated our 42nd anniversary September 5th.  This card is for Bob.


I saw a star up in the sky,
It made me think of you,
Of the years we've had together,
Of the dreams we've seen come true,
For our love shines ever so brightly,
Despite the years gone by,
I've been so blessed to have you near me,
Closely by my side.

My life-long friend Vicki celebrated a birthday this month.  She loves fall, so it was a good time to pull out fall elements.


It's that special day again,
How quickly does time fly,
But couldn't let your birthday pass,
Without a cheerful, 'Hi',
So hope your day just sparkles,
With happiness all day through,
For you deserve a brilliant day,
That's especially made for you
 

My farm friend Terri had a birthday too.  She and family have a farm and a store, complete with USDA meat processing and farm eggs.  She's one busy lady.


It's that special day again,
How quickly does time fly,
But couldn't let your birthday pass,
Without a cheerful, 'Hi',
So hope your day just sparkles,
With happiness all day through,
For you deserve a brilliant day,
That's especially made for you!

My former colleague Susan had a birthday too.  Susan now works in Preston County, which has the annual Buckwheat Festival this week.  She's another busy lady.


Special Birthday Greetings
with loving Wishes too
Hope your day is full of things
That mean the most to you.
 

Bob's birthday is Thursday.  Since the day I met him (when I fell head over heals in love), he's also been my best friend.



We have been married for many years now, friends for many more ,
every birthday I want you to know I love you more .
Happy Birthday my best friend

Hannah is a young lady who works at the Farm Store, cuts meat and helps with the processing of the 2 ton steers.  She can do anything a man can do!  Happy Birthday to Hannah.


As today is your Birthday and because you are extra nice
One wish is not enough for you and so here is wishing twice
Hope that your Birthday is wonderful in every single way
and that next year brings you happiness each and every day

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday
 

My niece Kaity is 30 next week.  She is a very pretty red head.  On the inside I used a Red Red Hood Stamp with a gal that has auburn hair.



This card contains lots of love,
and is sent to you to say,
I hope your day is full of fun,
on this your 30th birthday.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Our anniverasry was Sept. 14 ~ 44 years. Love the first card, so you and happy Anniversary. Hey I made Pear butter this past month, thought of you!!! Take care.

Beebeebabs said...

Happy Anniversary - lovely layout and cards!!!

Trish said...

Gorgeous cards and LO Cindy,x