Saturday, November 20, 2010

Breezing thru Boston


Boston was the site of the 2010 Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo. The afternoon I arrived, I headed to town to walk the Freedom Trail. The "trail" is marked with bricks that lead first time visitors like me through history. I viewed Paul Revere's House and the Old North Church where the lanterns ("Two if by Sea") heralded the beginning of the American revolutionary war. My favorite spots were the colonial burying grounds. After 2 1/2 hours into my adventure, realizing I would not be able to turn around and get to my hotel before dark, I got a little anxious. I hurriedly followed other tourists to a water shuttle which took me back through the Inner Harbor to the Wharf just a short walk from my hotel. That was the highlight of my tour. I'm shown here the next day at the "raisin breakfast" ready to begin a full day of educational sessions. November

Digital frame (Little Dreamer Designs Michelle Coleman "Hoopla")

5 comments:

Miss Mary said...

beautiful LO Cindy. I love how you incorporated so many photos into the LO without it looking busy. Awesome!

Alia said...

Yay Cindy! You really WERE in Boston :) :)
Is that YOU with a California raisin? hehe
This lo captures so much!

Camila Borssoi said...

Hi Cindy, great layout, love the combination of colors.

Charlotte Brochu said...

Great LO Cindy! Fabulous photos and really terrific accents! I like how you put the whole thing together!

Beebeebabs said...

Great layout Cindy thanks for sharing!