Friday, April 30, 2010

Scrapping on the Road


I went out of town for 2 1/2 days this week and even though I had long days at a state meeting, I still managed to produce 1 layout. I printed the pictures at home, gathered an assortment of papers that matched the colors and mood of the pictures, and packed those and a few basic supplies in a plastic carry case. I also gathered title alphas in small craft bags and packed those.

Of course I visited the nearest LSS (which was 30 miles past the Charleston location in Barboursville, WV) before checking into my hotel and got a few embellishments for the page. West Virginia has only a few surviving paper stores, and I try to visit the Scrapbook Page at least once a year.

Here's my layout in progress on my motel table. When I got home, I had only the journaling to print out and ribbon & rick rack to add.

1 comment:

VAWM said...

Good for you! I take things when I travel too! Great uninterrupted time!