Friday, April 30, 2010

You're a Great Friend


I asked Chris if I could borrow 2 of his framed photographs from the TSA State Convention to make scans for me to scrap. One photo is of Chris and the officers dressed in uniforms of their future professions. The other photo was one of them after a whipped cream fight.

Journaling:
"You're a great friend. Here you are with the other State Officers of the Technology Student Association, with whom you became very special friends. You have many friends because you are charming, giving, sincere and there when one needs you. Reminds me of someone else I used to know."

April 2010

Digital Element (Carina Gardner Photo Frames #5)

5 comments:

Darlene S. said...

OHH!! this is BEAUTIFUL!! love all the colors and design on this!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Cindy!! love the papers and colors!! cute and fun photos too!

Romy said...

This is such a beautiful layout! I love the bright and cheery colours.

Kay F said...

Oh I love the colors of this! And the design is very nice...lovely layout!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

I just love 'friends' l/o's!! This is simply beautiful!! Loving the colours and design.

~Gabi xxx