Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Setting Sun details




The title of the layout was actually the name of the background paper from Zsiage.com ("Confucius Say What? Setting Sun"). Since it was the last weekend of Greg's Beijing study, I guess you could say the sun was setting on that segment of his life!

I loved the angle of the green park bench in the photo of Greg and the photo of his friend. These were posted as such on his Flickr Site. I colored the chipboard borders with the same color of green in the upper left corner to balance the green in the photos at the bottom.

While I did invest in a small circle cutter, I did not have one large enough for the overlay I wanted to create. So I took a dinner plate, inverted it and cut around it with my x-acto knife. It was actually as easy as using a circle cutter!

No comments: